McKee Coat of Arms

McKee Coat of Arms

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Hospital Stay

One caged leopard. I need a 'Get out of jail free' card. I have been in Victoria Hospital in London since Friday. The picture shows me being given a lasix drug intravenously. It is supposed to help clear water from around my organs. I am looking for a 15 pound weight loss. The extra water was seriously impeding my breathing ability and so I am glad to be here. The nurses have been super. I'm in a private room and the TV gets the Food Network and Meals on Wheels at 8:00 am, 12:20 pm and 6:00 pm. What a wonderful life. My eternal buddy stayed the weekend with me. I wonder if this is how it's going to be in the kingdom - I give the recipes and somebody else makes the meals. 

6 comments:

  1. Love the leopard robe!! Hot! Enjoy the food network...and someone else cooking while you can :) We love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are easy to please! My idea of heaven, too, is not having to cook.Happy water loss (with the added benefits of lower scale readings):) We love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure know how to rock the hospital look! We sure hope you feel better soon! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get your "Get Out of Jail Free" card soon! Thinking and praying for you, lots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Screw the "Get Out of Jail Free" card - I'll come bust you out! ha ha ha!

    McKee & Presidente Jefe!!! How I miss you! I've finally had time to review your blog and am loving it! I especially love your Sook Orchard. What a special set of people you truly are. I pray the Lord will always bless you with your needs fulfilled - and your wants, too. :)

    Love your guts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even in the hospital you look as if you are having fun. Ask them to add a flavor to your IV. Hope you get out soon. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete