McKee Coat of Arms

McKee Coat of Arms

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sun bathing pictures for Kenzie


Having some jumbo shrimp (that is an oxymoron!)


 aren't they huge - we bought them at the farmer's market we told you about yesterday


 here's the picture you asked for... me sunbathing and turning a funny color.. but I will be back to normal color by Easter


 this one is for you Hunter - can you catch the ball?


 hope you caught it - it came with lots of love


this is the only picture Pete would let me take of him

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! Heather you look amazing! I love your yellow swim suit not to mention that fashionable HAT. Your tan is to die for. People are going to think we're not even related. You with your wonderful bronze tan and me Winter Paleface.
    Boy that is the life laying around the pool eating JUMBO shrimp!!!!
    Heather you best hide that lovely hat where I can't find it ...or I might make it disappear.Ha!

    ReplyDelete