McKee Coat of Arms

McKee Coat of Arms

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Two gobble days in one year

We took  a little time for ourselves and decided to spend the American Thanksgiving in Frankenmuth, Michigan. Actually we wanted to find a cool place to participate in the Black Friday deals.It was a lot of fun. For some unknown reason both of us really enjoy being in these huge crowds on this particular shopping day.

 Here I am with THE MAN in Bronner's - the worlds largest Christmas store. I like my men bearded with large bellies



 Turkey dinner on Thursday at the Bavarian Inn where we stayed


some of the crowds at Wal-Mart at 10:20 pm on Thursday
and a close-up of one shopper holding a sleeper for Hallie

3 comments:

  1. That dinner looks fantastic! I love the Steelers hat but my favorite is the sleeper :) You guys look great! Glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun....and crazy! I still have never "done Black Friday". I may have to try it one time. Little Hallie is going to be the best dressed little doll ever! Happy, Happy Birthday to you today! I hope you have a good one! I know it's been a long month for you both. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mama Sook! How fun! I'm glad you celebrated Thanksgiving in the US. Black Friday must have been a hoot! I would say that I can't believe you went out in the Black Friday crowd, but knowing the two of you - I can see it being quite the adventure.

    Sure miss you both. Love you tons.

    ReplyDelete