McKee Coat of Arms

McKee Coat of Arms

Saturday, January 8, 2011

I have to say it was Lindsay Hill's blog that enticed me to try this blogging thing too! I love to read all the fun things that that going on in her family.SO...Im going to give this thing a try.


 Friday is my favorite day of the week. It is our date day. We leave for the city around noon, go to my favorite kitchen shop. We hit costco and buy things for the next week, storing them in a cooler we have in the back of the yukon.  Then often we catch a good show and meet up with our dear friends the Remarks for dinner and many laughs. Last night when our evening was over we picked up some breakfast treats and Molly,  our little dog, and headed to our lake house for the night. It was so beautiful the trees were all glazed with ice and the cabin was so toasty. It was wonderful! Peter took pictures. They don't do it justice. The seasons are so beautiful. I love them {As long as I'm warm}

1 comment:

  1. Yay for your new blog Aunt Heather! Those are beautiful photos! Your date nights sound like a lot of fun and it's so great to have weekends to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete